Monday, August 17, 2015

Testing Your Observation Skills

As you may have noticed, I am a huge fan of The Cat's Pajamas stamps.  I think it was about 2006 or so that I bought my first stamps from Alma.  So here's the test, what's different about this card?


If you noticed the watermark, pat yourself on the back!  I am so happy to let you know I am now a member of one of the swankest design teams around, THE CAT PACK!  I am beyond thrilled and a bit intimidated to be working with such a talented group of designers.  I am so grateful, many thanks to Alma for feeling that I am up to the task.  

With much aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Frankie Poochie (one of the first, if not the first TCP stamp I purchased) 
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Fun In the Sun
CutUps:  The Cat's Pajamas Wavey Stitched Border, Stitched Clouds
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Colorbok Light Bright paper pad, Neenah cardstock, scraps from stash
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder, Sizzix sun die

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Brenda and well done on your new post!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats I think this is awesome, love this, it really is a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats, your card is awesome and just shows what a great asset you will be to the DT :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts