It's Tuesday and time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge. We want you to muster your inspiration from these great pictures. If you've picked up any of the newest release, I know your mind is already in high gear! Keep in mind you don't have to use stamps from The Cat's Pajamas and you have 2 weeks to get those creative juices flowing.
I have to tell you, I am so excited to be playing along as one of the Kitty Cat Pack! I'm still pinching myself. For this card, I opened some of my goodies from the summer release. I colored up adorable Bunny from the Lemons set and paired him with the County Fair CutUps (this die is sooooo versatile, yes you're going to be seeing it a lot). The design paper is from Doodlebug Design's Sunkissed paper pad.
Here are the challenge details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button at the bottom of the post.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat's Pajamas Stamp of CutUps die, but if you do, the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
Thanks so for dropping by. I hope your week is off to a great start!
I would also like to enter this in the following challenge-
Simon Monday Challenge Blog - Citrus with a twist
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Bottoms Up