Sunday, August 16, 2015

I (heart) Sketches #115

Quick post.  I made a couple more cards using the I (heart) Sketches sketch #115.  I  have said several times, I LOVE THESE BIRDBRAIN CUTIES!  Here's the sketch -


Here's my card using a 48 hour Freebie 'Birdbrain jack-o-lantern' from From the Heart Digital Stamps.



Thanks so much for taking a look!  Hoping you have a restful Sunday.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Birdbrain Jack-o-lantern
Sentiment:  MFT
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Taylored Expressions Hocus Pocus, cardstock scraps, Xpress It Blending Card
Accessories:  Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder, MFT Pierced Circles, paper clip, Ribbon from stash, 

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Halloween Card - the image is so funny and your layout is great. I have joined your fantastic blog and would be over the moon if you joined mine - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. **lol**this is super cute and FUN, Brenda !! Love the Birdbrains too and you Halloween Card is fabulous !!

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 115 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Birdbrains too Brenda! *Hi5*
    and I love your card using this fun new image. Fab colouring and great papers :)
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts