Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sketch Challege for TCP TUES #294


TCP TUES is winding down and I'm getting in just under the wire again.  Here's the sketch which I converted to an A2 size card.



I have never met a TCP set I didn't like and as a result have quite a nice collection.  I had a hard time deciding what to color up because this is such a great, versatile sketch.  As it ended up, this cute little penguin was sitting on my table already colored up.  He is from one of my older sets which may have been retired.



Be sure to stop by The Cat's Pajamas Blog and take a look at the DT makes.  If they don't make you fall in love, nothing will.  Thanks for dropping by...welcome to my new followers, I so appreciate the opportunity to show you my stuff!

Enjoy your weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas By the Sea
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, Echo Park I Love Sunshine paper pad, cardstock scraps
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas CutUps Cloud Border and Rickrack, MFT Pierced Circles

5 comments:

  1. Love this bright and cheery card Brenda, great dimension too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright & cheerful card! Great layout too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - love the summery colors. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!! Love the whole setup of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute! And the colors are just wonderful and bright.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #279 - Fave Fancy Fold

It's time for another  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite fun fold.   F...

Popular Posts