Wednesday, May 27, 2015

CRAFT Challenge #313

Welcome to the new CRAFT Challenge.  This week we challenge you to make a Father's Day/male card.




 Our sponsors  this week are:



and 



The sponsor for our top 3 is:



For my card this week, I used A.J. the Race Car Driver from The Stamping Boutique.  


Now it is your turn show us your masculine creations.  For more information, head to the CRAFT blog.  Thanks for popping by.  I really do hope you will come and join us this week.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  The Stamping Boutique AJ the Race Car Driver
Sentiment:  Reverse Confetti Reverse Confetti Beautiful Banners 
Ink:  Jet Black Archival Ink
Paper:  Neenah Cardstock, Crate Paper Boys Rule,  cardstock scraps
Accessories:  MFT Designer Labels 4, Reverse Confetti Reverse Confetti Beautiful Banners Dies, Copic Markers


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this fun image and your backing papers are just so perfect, a fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fussy cutting and coloring, love how you tilted the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts