Monday, September 1, 2014

Viva la Verve Sketch August 2014, Week 4

Here's the sketch:


I liked the sketch because it was't the same old stuff.  Be sure and check all the beautiful cards that have been posted.  Such great inspiration!  I used my newest Verve Set, Poppy Birthday.  I love it and have been wanting it for quite some time.   I also love that Julie always puts a little something extra in each order, no matter how small the order is.

Here's what I came up with:


It's been such a great weekend...loved having the three days off.  Got some avocado
picking done, five large buckets like these:

                            
The second picture is blurry, but it give you some perspective of how big an beautiful these fruits are.  We will be making a bunch of people happy this week!

Thanks for stopping by, hope your weekend was wonderful!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve Poppy Birthday
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Crate Paper Farmhouse and Paper Heart, DCWV Cardstock, Mohawk Color Copy, Strathmore Watercolor paper
Accessories:  Daler Rowney Watercolors, Verve Poppy Birthday Dies, Verve Ribbon, lace from stash, Liquid Pearls, buttons from stash, Spellbinders Die


2 comments:

  1. Really love your take on the sketch <3 and oh my goodness those Avo's are amazing they look soooooooo good, happy Avo eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this soft pink card! The frame for those poppy flowers is brilliant! Thanks for playing with the VIva La Verve Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts