Monday, September 1, 2014

Freshly Made Sketch 151

I ran into this sketch challenge on Pintrest and decided to give it ago.  A great sketch is sometimes just what I need to get those creative juices to trickle a bit.  Here's the sketch...

And here's what I came up with...



If you had the Labor Day holiday, I hope it has been a good one.  Nothing like a three day weekend to recharge.  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  Michael's Craft Cardstock,  
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampin' UP Pumpkin Pie, Hero Arts Butter Bar
Accessories:  My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins dies, washi tape, wire wrapped with floral tape, Coates and Clark crochet cotton, Stickles, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts