Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pink Elephant TPE258 + Sweet Sunday Sketch

I ran across a new challenge sifting through beautiful blogs.  The Pink Elephant is having an inspiration challenge based on this delicious picture.  I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #227.




I just happened to have colored an image with Copic Markers that, to me, fits this challenge perfectly.  The Bunny is back again!  He is part of the new TCP Summer release, Life is Like Ice Cream.  The papers are "vintage" DCWV from when I did some designing for them a long time ago. So, yes, I am a little bit of a hoarder...but look, I used it, right?




Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts