Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Viva La Verve

February 2014 Week 3 Challenge
I am finding all the wonderful challenges are a great way to jump start my creativity.  I got the time to put together this card using the sketch and the picture inspiration.  Here's what I came put with:

The design paper was a great deal I got at Ben Franklin.  They are from a Pebbles Paper Pad.   When they rang it up, the 180 pack pad cost about $6.50!  The flower was one I made by heating the synthetic fabric with my embossing gun for the crinkle.  This was such a fun way to make them, no two look alike.

Counting down the days to start Clean and Simple cards!  Hope the week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Cardstock:  White 
Design Paper: Pebbles Paper Pad, Basic
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Verve sets, Doodled Occasions and Thankful Accents
Accessories: Spellbinders Dies, ribbon from stash, Sulky metallic thread, K and Company pearls



2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts