Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CAS 3 Day 5, Backgrounds Into Foregrounds

More CAS goodness.  This was a simple masking technique.  I used the Post-it Tape which I am learning is so versatile and something easily found.  For this one, I just used my old Stampin' Up inks.  Would love to get more of the Hero Arts Shadow Inks and give it another try.  I totally agree with Jennifer, LOVE THESE INKS!  I think next time I will leave more white space.  This would make a great Easter background.

I have today off. (yeah!)  It is a state holiday, Kuhio Day, in celebration of the birthday of Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole.   So hopefully more posts to come.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Mohawk Copy Paper
Dye Ink:  Stampin' up-Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Positively Pink, Green Galore, Lavendar Lace and Memories-Orange
Pigment In:  VersaFine onyx black
Stamp:  Printworks
Misc:  Ranger Blending tool, Post-it Labeling and Cover-up Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts