Sunday, February 2, 2014

Online Card Classes-STENCILED!

I recently signed up for an online stenciling class.  To be honest, the price was the major thing that attracted me.  Wasn't sure what to expect, but ended up loving it!  Now my only frustration is that I can't find many of the supplies on our island.  Good thing the class includes a discount at Simon Says Stamps, Ellen Hutson and Inspiration Emporium!  I did find a cute stencil at Ben Franklin to kinda get me started.  Here are the results...

These were done by sponging over the stencil with Distress Inks.  With all the beautiful colors of ink, the possibilities are endless!  I did a little Copic coloring of a cute Paper Smoochies image.  The sentiment is also Paper Smoochies,


 The second one used the same stenciling technique.  This particular stencil is from The Crafters Workshop.  The flowers are just some that I made by rolling paper.  The die is from Cheery Lynn, the stamp is from Stampin' Up.

 The third technique I tried was tracing.  I used a dot stencil I have had for ages and made by own heart stencil from recycled "chipboard" and A Cut Above die from Verve.
I also tried the stencil dry embossing, but didn't get the card completed yet.  I gotta tell you, I can't wait to get some embossing paste, especially the translucent paste.  I will definitely do another Online Card Class!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts