Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dandelion Designs

When I am in a creative funk, I go to my favorite designer's blogs and CASE their creations.  This was inspired by the SFYTT on Jen del Muro's blog.  It was quick to do using the American Crafts paper I got last year.  The cute doggie is one of Dandelion designs new cling cushion rubber stamp sets, LOVE HIM!  Divine twine ties on a button from my stash.  I colored the pup with Copics, cut him out and popped him up on pop dots.  The small hearts on "lots of love" is one of Judith's stamps.  I made this to send to my son with a little Valentine's Day surprise.

I actually cooked today!  I made shrimp gumbo which turned out good, just not quite spicy enough.  I also made chocolate covered strawberries with some giant, wonderfully sweet berries I got at Sam's yesterday.  They tasted much better that they looked, gotta figure out what I did wrong.  Couldn't get the chocolate thin enough to dip them.  Hope you made great memories this weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts