Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


I did a little something for Valentine's Day last weekend.  I got the idea from here.  Really quick and easy to do with the Martha Steward Scoreboard.  The design paper is from American Crafts, not sure whose cardstock this is.  The little tag is from Stampin' Up,  I just stamped and heat embossed it and tied it to the grograin ribbon bow.  Decided to stay away from candy this year, going the healthier route.  Hope the pink pens put a little spark into my coworker's life!

Still running low on the creative juices.  I think I am going to case a few more projects to try and get them jump started.  Almost Friday!  Wishing you a restful weekend.
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts