Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Itty Bitty Tag


OK, last Christmas thing, I promise!  This is another image from The Cat's Pajamas.  The tags are punched with Stampin' Up punches.  The image was stamped, clear embossed and colored with Copic markers.  I used Crystal Accents on the ornament to give it some shine.  The background is embossed with a Sizzix folder and the texture is tinted with chalk ink brushed lightly over the raised images.  The wrinkled ribbon was colored with reinkers (I love the varigated look!).  Last of all the tree is from the Quickuts set, Jolly which was released a couple of years ago (I think, I so lose track of time).

I am working on some Valentine's goodies for my daughter's volleyball team.  Hope to share them soon.

Aloha!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts