Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pure Innocence Love





I made this little card during my time off last week.  I am not sure whether this was from a card sketch challange or not (sorry I can't give credit if it was).  The image is one of the Pure Innocence Stamps from My Favorite Things.  I am on a kick right now trying to use up some of my old paper scraps.  The paisley paper is from Making Memories several years ago and the dots are from American Crafts.  The cardstock background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  The buttons are from my wonderful stash (you can NEVER have too many buttons), tied on with hemp cord.  I colored this cutie pie with Copics and paper pieced her sweater with another MM scrap.  I love these Pure Innocence images!  By the way, MFT is doing sneak peeks this week, take a look here.
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts