Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oops, it's Wednesday already!

OK, so I'm not doing so good this week.  The kids had a stomach virus beginning early Sunday.  Finally today, they are both feeling better!   I am so thankful they are usually healthy, reminded me of when they were tiny and required so much care.

This card is a total CASE from Leigh O'Brien.  Still loving the new sets I got during Alma's new release.  The image is paper pieced with paper downloaded from Shabby Princess.  The circle and scalloped circle are cut using Nestabilities.  The Flower and button is cut, with die from The Cat's Pajamas, from polyfelt purchased at Ben Franklin.  The twine is crochet thread I had in my stash.  I am loving paper piecing and if you do, this new release is tons of fun!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts