Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

So much I want to do and so little time and energy tonight.  Quick post to show another card I did last week.


I am seeing so many buttons lately, I decided to use some from my stash.  The tree and owl image are from My Favorite Things as is the Die-namaics die cut rickrack.  The designer paper dots is from Scenic Route and the flowers are from My Minds Eye.  The cardstock is from Stampin' Up.  The coloring was done with Copics and stamped the sentiment with a stamp from Dandelion Designs.  

Hope your day is full of blessings!
Aloha,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts