Thursday, August 12, 2010

CPR Certified!

Well...I completed the dreaded CPR certification yesterday and came out with a card, so all is good in the Universe!  Not sure why I always dread it so much, PTSD from all those years of school I guess.  Anyway, good for another 2 years!

This is another image from The Cat's Pajamas new release...loving all the animals from the "And Baby Makes..." set.  I CASEd the basic layout of this card from Leigh O'Brien.  I used DCWV DP, the giraffes are colored with Copic Markers, while the sky is chalked.  I added a few embellies and you have a card for many occasions.  Love the sentiment which comes with the set.
Aloha,

PS  Today is the 21st anniversary of my marriage to the man who is still the love of my life and by best friend.  I hoping for at least 21 more years!  
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts