Wednesday, September 21, 2016

CRAFT Challenge - Fall, Halloween or Autumn


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week.  We are challenging you to create relating to Fall, Halloween or Autumn.  That leaves thing wide open!

Our Sponsors this week are -


And 


Here's my creation using the DRS Designs image Berry Wreath -



I really love the way you can change up this gorgeous wreath for any season.  I was obviously inspired by the Bittersweet wreaths that start showing up this time of year.

I hope you'll make it over to join us at CRAFT Challenge.  At the very least stop by to see what the DT had created.  They are an amazingly talented group.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  DRS Designs Berry Wreath
Paper:  From scrap stash
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Jute twine, clear embossing powder, Stickles
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful Autumnal colours on this one Brenda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn Brenda so this card really appeals!! What a fab wreath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Brenda! I love the way you have fussy cut the wreath, it's very neat.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful wreath - I love wreath cards! Fab autumnal card Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts