Monday, October 16, 2017

The Cat's Pajamas October Blog Hop!


I'm so happy to welcome you to The Cat’s Pajamas October Release Hop! We’ve had a bunch of fun showing off the new stamps and CutUps Dies that are now available in the store! It's also TCP Tuesday reminder week.



Today the whole team is going to show off a few more designs that show a little sparkle, and I get to be the top of the lineup.

I chose to use the Card in a Box Cutable to create a snowy scene featuring We Three Snowmen and a sentiment from Reindeer Games -




I die cut a bunch of snowflakes using Snowflake Lace Paper and Double Snowflakes CutUps.  The sparkle doesn't show much, be the snowflakes were all cut from glitter paper.

I'm going to be sending you off the see what wonderful creation Deborah has made.  In case you need it, here’s the whole Hop Lineup -

Brenda (you are here)
Deborah 
Michele 
Nancy 
Wendy 
Jessie  
Lynn Collins 
Julie  
Alma@The Cat’s Pajamas 

Thanks so much for hopping by.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Love all snowman nested inside the lacy snowflakes. Sweet colors too. Thank you for great release work Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman would make a cute centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this. I have never made one of these but your video was great and I feel inspired. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts