Monday, June 26, 2017

Enjoy the Ride


Off to a new week, can you believe it's the last week in June.  Talk about flying by, this year seems to be moving at almost warp speed!  I'm so happy to be back today sharing more creations using the wonderful Frantic Stamper dies!  Seriously, I have so enjoyed playing with this release.  

My first card uses the new Ferris Wheel die (FRA-DIE-10215), Tickets (FRA-DIE-10223), Stitched Rounded Squares (FRA-DIE-10232) and the little banner and "grass" were made with Stitched Double Fishtail Labels (FRA-DIE-09735) -

The second card uses a the wonderful Ferris Wheel die (FRA-DIE-10215) again which works well with this fun Echo Park paper A Fair to Remember.

Thanks so much for stopping in.  If you have any questions please let me know.  Be sure to check out the Frantic Stamper Facebook page and their web page here to keep up with all the fun happenings!  

Aloha,
Brenda

SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, fun, bright and cheerful cards Brenda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are bright and happy, love the banner you made <3. If I made a wish list for Frantic dies I think it would be as long as my arm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts