Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Birthday to Him




This week Donna is our hostess at Little Red Wagon.  Donna wants to see our birthday cards, tags etc, for the males in our lives.  



It's no secret I love cute and this Mama Elephant Ellie and his little hedgie friend are definitely cute.  Hopefully the papers and color combo help it meet the masculine criteria.  

Without further ado, head on over to the Little Red Wagon to join in on the fun.  I know you are going to love what the Girlfriends have come up with.

Thanks!  I'm so glad you stopped by.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I really like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card for a chap Brenda, great papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS cute!! Love that elephant and his little hedgehog hitchhiker friend! Great papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job I love your card, Masculine for me is not easy at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute....yep, I am a "cutesy" kinda gal too so I get it. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts