Friday, March 10, 2017

Sketch Saturday #454


If it's Saturday, it's time for a new sketch over at Sketch Saturday.  This week our sponsor is Sami Stamps.  They just happen to be one of my favorite digi stores.  



Here's the sketch we have for you this week, lots of possibilities here and I can't wait to see what you do with it.


Here's my take on #454, using Poppies Bunch -


I hope your weekend is full of all you love!  Thanks for popping in.

Aloha, 
Brenda

PS - Sorry this is late, I guess I have a hard time pressing publish these days...


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is fantastic Brenda, really fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Red <3 this is really lovely. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brenda, thanks for swinging by earlier. I love that you used the smaller circles as a shaker - genius!! Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Brenda. I like the two shaker circles and your color choice is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Brenda this is sooooo beautiful!
    Love the shaker features!
    Fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts