Monday, September 12, 2016

TCP 323

HI!  Welcome to The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday #323 week one.  This time we are challenging you to create something using 3 or more patterned papers.  I succeeded!  I used 5 -the sun, the sky, the mountains, the clouds and his helicopter is paper pieced with a ting grey polka dot paper.  This was so much fun! 

Here's my card using Sending You -


I also used several CutUps - County Fair, Wavy Stitched Border and Stitched Clouds.

Here are the details on our challenge -

  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge.
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
For more ideas, stop in and see ChristineDeborahStacey and Wendy.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  This was so much fun, hope you'll give it a try.  Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I would like to play along in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Challenge 329 ATG

5 comments:

  1. What a fab, fun image, Brenda, I love his flapping ears!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fabulous with all the elements of the scene created from DP and that little bunny with his long ears always makes me smile :-)
    I am 100% in agreement with the sentiment too!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the sweet little scene you created, and the bunny is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve picked such great patterns to work together fo this scene Brenda! It’s adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts