Thursday, September 15, 2016

Halloween Goodie Bag Tags


Welcome back to the Whimsie Doodles challenges.  There have been a couple of changes in the challenges.  The challenges will continue to start on the 15th of the month.  The great news is they will be anything goes with a twist.  There will be one winner drawn at random from all eligible entries. If the winning entry has followed the "Anything Goes" theme the prize will be THREE standard Whimsie Doodles images of their choice.  However, if the winning entry has followed the twist, the prize will be FIVE  they will win 5 standard Whimsie Doodles images of their choice.  Pretty nifty changes if you ask me.

So....Halloween is just one big party, right?   I saw these darling images and was immediately inspired -




For my creation, I've made some Halloween tags to attach to goodie bags for my co-workers.  They may even like the tags better than the goodies!




These cuties are called Halloween Hootenannies and all 8 images are included in this fun set.  You can find them among the Halloween images near the bottom of this page.  I used a tag for the base and fussy cut the images before adding Stickles for a bit of sparkle.  I have one more little project I made with these cuties.  I'll share them with you next month.

I sure hope you'll join our challenge, I really love seeing your creations.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Whimsie Doodles Halloween Hootenannies
Sentiment:  MFT Spider Web Stamp set
Paper:  Nitwits Collection Eeriesistable
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  May Arts ribbon, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Stickles
Coloring medium: Copic markers

5 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts