Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Be A Good Sport



This weeks challenge at Little Red Wagon is perfect timing for me.  Sandy has given me a perfect outlet for my enthusiasm.  She wants to see our sports themed creations. 

So, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???  I'm so happy football season has rolled around again.  Not sure why I like it, but I've always been a football fan.  I am a forever KC Chiefs fan and have to support my adopted hometown Houston Texans but more recently have really enjoyed college football the most.

Here's my slider card using The Cat's Pajamas fun image, Go! Fight! Win! all colored up in the KC Chiefs colors -




I hope you'll have time to join us this week.  Can't wait to see what you and the Girlfriends have to show off at the Little Red Wagon challenge

I hope your week is going well!  Thanks for taking a peek.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Go! Fight! Win! 
Paper:  Scraps from stash
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas Slider CutUp, clear embossing powder, 
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! He's fantastic and I love that he's a little pull card too...what a fab idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun card, Brenda, the humour of that image makes me smile!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, that bunny is just PERFECT for a slider card!! What a super idea! And I just love those crazy huge ears too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is awesome! I gotta make me a slider someday. Love how you've got a cheer on the slider. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome football slider card! Great image and the background makes the slider seamless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Brenda! LOVE that action-packed bunny! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts