Sunday, July 5, 2015

I Wheelie Love You

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I am trying to slide under the wire to get this entered in The Cat's Pajamas challenge.  Here is the inspiration:


Here's my take:



I took my inspiration from the bicycle with the wicker basket.  I used "Wheel Love", which to me was a no brainer.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and Sakura Souffle Pens.  I used the TCP Grass CutUps, a very old Sizzix sun die, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Labels banner and the path was cut using Lawn Cuts Stitched Hillside Borders.  All the paper is from my scrap stash which makes me very happy.

I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenge - ATG with flowers
Pile It On - Hot Fun in the Summertime


Thanks so much for taking the time to look.  Also welcome to my new followers...this was such a nice surprise!  

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  TCP Wheel Love
Sentiment: TCP Wheel Love
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper: Neenah cardstock, scraps from stash
Accessories:  TCP Grass CutUps,  Sizzix sun die, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Labels banner,  Lawn Cuts Stitched Hillside Borders, Copic Markers, Sakura Souffle Pens, Liquid Pearls, Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder



7 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, I so love your road! I am looking forward to the next release. Wonder what that Bunny will be getting up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the inspirational picture and what a fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! Thud! This is wonderful. I love every little thing about it! Thank you for being a loyal TCP Tuesday challenge participant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic card. thank you for joking us at glitter n sparkle anything goes challenge. Sam (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Brenda! So many textures and patterns SQUEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the image and colours you have used, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, great image & design!

    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It using Flowers…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts