Monday, March 23, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 222

I absolutely love sketches to jump start my card making creativity.  Here's the My Favorite Things sketch for last week...LOVE IT!


I felt that it was the perfect time to break out one of my recent purchases, Somebunny by MFT.  Love these cute little bunnies and chickies.



This sketch was so great, I did 2 cards (2 more to go).



Thanks for dropping by.  Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Card 1
Stamps: MFT Somebunny,  The Cat's Pajamas Spring Fling sentiment, Fawn Lawn Argyle Backdrops
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, DCWV cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Shadow Ink tide pool and bubble gum
Accessories:  Darice Naturel Hemp, Doodlebug Designs sequins, SU! Pearls, MFT Somebunny and Pierced Circle Dienamics, Mama Elephang Femme Frames Dies, Copic Markers

Card 2
Stamps: MFT Somebunny,  MSE sentiment, Fawn Lawn Argyle Backdrops
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, DCWV cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Archival Jet Black ink, Hero Arts Shadow Ink tide pool and bubble gum
Accessories:  Darice Natural Hemp, SU! Pearls, MFT Somebunny and Pierced Circle Dienamics, Mama Elephant Femme Frames Dies, hot glue dots, Sizzix embossing folder, Copic Markers



3 comments:

  1. I like sketches too but it seems like I haven't used one for ages...although I do get a lot of layout ideas from cards on Pinterest so I guess that's the same really!
    Anyhoo, your interpretation of this sketch is fab and I love both cards - such pretty colours and cute images :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that you got two cards out of it! Thanks for playing along this week at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this image is adorable I can see why you love it so. I often use sketches to help spark up an idea - sometimes the mojo doesn't always flow freely and needs a bit of a boost. I'm in to these stitched dies at the moment and yours look great framing that cute trio.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts