Wednesday, January 21, 2015

CRAFT Challenge #295-Recycling

This weeks CRAFT Challenge is to RECYCLE something.   I can't wait to see what you take from trash to treasure.

Our  sponsors this week are:

                                  
The prize will be a $12 gift card to the shop at A Day for Daisies







Imagine That! Digital Stamps
The prize will be a $10 certificate for Imagine That! Digital Stamps 

A Day for Daisies is a new to me company. I gotta tell you, I love their images!  I knew I wanted to make a mini album for my daughter using paper towel rolls. When I saw ADFD fairies, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  


This pretty fairy is called Tiny Poppy Fairy.  I flattened the paper rolls with my Sizzix machine and added paper and embellishments.  I added inserts with a decorative paper tab so you can add journaling, pictures or more quotes.  If you would like to see more pages and more beautiful faries look here.

If you haven't checked out the creations of the design team, head on over the the challenge blog for inspiration and to link up your creations!

Thanks so much for dropping by!  Hope your week has been full of blessings!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Images: A Day for Daisies Tiny Poppy Fairy
Stamps: MSE Swirls
Paper:  Xpress It Blending Card, Design paper scraps, Neenah Kraft Yardstick
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Frayed Burlap and Walnut ink, VersaMark
Accessories: Paper towel rolls, Copic Markers, Simon Says Sequins, Stampendous Frantage Copper Embossing Enamel,Wink of Stella

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that is amazing recycling and what a beautiful result I bet your daughter will love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts