Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Viva La Verve Week 4

I'm playing along with the Viva La Verve Week 4 Sketch Challenge.  Here's the sketch:


Here's my try:


I made this card for a very special friend who is having surgery this week.  Since she is my Copic teacher, so I felt like I needed to do a little coloring.  Through her, I now have a group of friends that meet monthly to share creative ideas.  They are all wonderful Copic artists that inspire me to keep working on my coloring skills.  It is so nice to be a part of such beautiful, supportive, creative women.  Don't know what I ever did without them!

The stitching on this card was inspired by my blogging friend, Lyn.  She is an amazing card maker!  Take a look at her beautiful creations here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you week is off to a great start!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve Doodled Occasions, Melissa Francis Sentiments
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Stampin' UP! Prints Pack, DCWV Cardstock, Mohawk Color Copy
Dies:  Verve A Cut Above Die Heart Quartet, MFT Die-namics Pierced Circle Stax, Nestabilities Large Circle Die
Accessories:  Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Brenda your card is lovely and thank-you so much for your lovely comment, I love the land of card making as there are so many wonderful creative people out there and I consider myself lucky to have met you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tiny little circle of flowers so so cute! Fun colours together too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is jut darling! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts