Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Paper Smooches September Sketch

I loved this card sketch.  I came up with not only one card, but 2 for this September Sketch Challenge.  (Actually 3 but just had a hard time deciding what snowflake to use.)

           

Here is the result of their inspiration:



Stamping as Fast as I Can!



I think the cute little mummy is my favorite, this card makes me smile.  For some reason I picture my self as the mummy, constantly trying to keep up with everything that seems to cascade down in a never ending manner.  All the sentiments are from Paper Smooches and are go to sets for me,  Slang Gang and Joyful greetings.  Two more Christmas cards done, 21 to go!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Slang Gang and Joyful Greetings, The Cat's Pajamas Brains
Paper:  ColorBok Glitter Paper, DCWV cardstock, Doodle Bug Design Frosty Friends, Walmart Metallic Paper Pack
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampin Up! Lost Lagoon, Distress Ink gathered twigs
Dies:  The Cat's Pajamas Icicles/Slime, Spellbinders snowflake, Cottage Cutz snowflake
Accessories:  Sequined Bunny Sequins, Rhinestones from stash, Stickles, Colored Pencils

4 comments:

  1. Your Mummy card is hysterical!!! I love the snowflake one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Gorgeous coloring and creative design on the mummy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great takes on the sketch! I love the sparkle on the mummy card and the non-traditional colors on the holiday cards. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all three of these! The mummy one totally cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts