Friday, April 12, 2024

Laundry Day?


Friday is not laundry day at my (Brenda) house, but if I had a cute laundry room like this I certainly wouldn't mind it. This is a little shaker card featuring Frantic Stamper stamps, dies and stencils; Laundry Time (FRA-CL-178), On The Floor (FRA-DIE-11052), Laundry Room (FRA-DIE-11044), Navajo Blanket (FRA-STN-039).

This card was started by stenciling the "wallpaper" using Speckled Egg distress oxide ink.  Card stock was colored with Speckled Egg distress oxide ink and then die cut with Laundry Room (FRA-DIE-11044).  I created the little shaker element by cutting the "window" from fun foam and putting some very small bubble beads underneath the acetate.  The "flooring" was cut from brown cardstock using 
On The Floor (FRA-DIE-11052).  You have to had detergent, so a bit was cut and set on the dry after everything was adhered to the background.  The sentiment was stamped using Laundry Time (FRA-CL-178) which was cut into a rectangle and mounted on cardstock.  

I had a blast creating this card!  Be sure to check out all the January release from Frantic Stamper.

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Very clever,brilliant card love the dies and that you turned the washer into a shaker-brilliant!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun card Brenda with great dies and I love the shaker element..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wall paper, I would love a laundry room, wow I would be in heaven, lol. This is a fabulous card and I just love the 'bubbles' in the washer, so fun. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #754 - Shapley

Yay!  It's Wednesday again, therefore we have a new challenge for you over at  Little Red Wagon  challenge.  Janice is our wonderful hos...

Popular Posts