Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Little Red Wagon #614 - Under the Sea




It's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge. Chrissy is our hostess and she is challenging us to create something from "under the sea".  I'm thinking we are talking about fishes, seaweed, and of course merpeople for a few ideas.  I LOVE this theme and had a very difficult time deciding what to do until the Silhouette Store had a 1/2 price sale.  I couldn't resist this fun card and know just who I am going to send it to.



Here's a peek at the inside.  I have a few fun mermaid sentiments that I can use, but I will wait until I am sure of the occasion.  I used some glass bubble beads which I LOVE, just be very careful when you open the container...don't ask me how I know that...I'm still picking up bubbles off my craft table and floor 😂 -


And a little closer look -


This was such fun to make and I hope you'll join in on the fun!  Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your "under the sea" project. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card inside and out love the seashell shape and little Mermaid inside
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Brenda, I LOVE the shell and mermaid with the ocean waves splashing up the sides...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda, this is FABULOUS, I love the theme and I think your card design is amazing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card, Brenda! Fabulous die cuts and the shape is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card - and such a fabulous surprise inside! What a bonus that the file was on sale too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts