Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Hop 2021




I'm popping in with a little card I made for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Hop.  I'm using one of the new digi images from The Cat's Pajamas who by the way is a Super Sponsor again.  This little cutie is included in the Bliss digi which absolutely describes me when I have my coffee and a good book.





For this card, I created a diamond pop up card with just a little variation from the one in the TCP shop.  The Bun was colored with Copic Markers and the sentiment is also a part of the digi.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm off to link up and look at some of the other wonderful creations!

Aloha,

Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Love the cute image,colourful papers and great fold
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee creation! This is a great design. Love this sweet bunny.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the image, sentiment and that lovely DP so bright and cheery.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts