Monday, February 15, 2021

TCP Tuesday #376 Reminder



I want to remind you of all the fun there is to be had over at The Cat's Pajamas.  You still have plenty of time to join in this month's TCP Tuesday challenge is to use patterned paper and boy have I used patterned paper!  I have been having a great time making stacked envelope junk journals and just happened to have started an Alice in Wonderland themed journal for someone special.  


I'm not going to bore you with how I made this.  There are many tutorials on Pinterest here.  I used all the images and sentiments from the Alice stamp set and the matching dies were are real time saver.  Just a reminder, when you get the bundles from TCP, you get special pricing.  You can see the front features the sweet tea cups and you can see the "drink me" bottle tucked under the ribbon.  You can see all the different Alice papers I used.  This was so much fun to create.  Maybe I'll share the entire journal after it has reached the new owner.

Here are the details of the challenge -
  • We will announce a new challenge monthly on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and don't forget our Facebook page. 
  • To play along, just upload your project to The Cat’s Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button.
  • You don't have to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp, digi, die or Stencilz, but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the first day of the new challenge, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge entries and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50!
Thanks so much for popping in.  Take good care!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. FABulous Brenda, I can see all the layers and papers in your junk journal..I'm going to follow the link to see how,wonderful, love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Brenda, its really fabulous and I love all the papers, brilliant and I will be chasing Chrissy to the link...haha.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this junk journal Brenda, gorgeous colours and beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is brilliant love all the layers and papers another link to check out lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts