I think animals are my favorite subjects to color up and design for. I really don't care what kind of animal, as long as they are cute, that's kinda my cardy thing. Today's TCP sneak peek shares a wonderful new, cute, kitty set that I just love. We are sharing with you the Good Meowning Bundle. You will find the bundle in the store at a reduced price or you can buy the stamp set and dies by themselves. Right now you can get the at a crazy good Black Friday sale price!
My card today was inspired by my angel kitty, Shami. She was a lilac point Siamese and had personality plus. She was a princess for sure and was the center of attention most of the time just like the kitty on my card.
This card went together pretty fast once I gathered all the papers.
- It was started by stamping the kitty, butterfly and a flower in Memento Onyx Black ink on Neenah paper.
- The images were cut out with the coordinating dies and colored with Copic Markers. A dot of Nuvo drops was added to the center of the flower.
- The bottom is a 2 3/4 x 2 1/2" rectangle cut from dotty scraps (The Lovely Studio)
- Next is the heart layer cut from vellum with Heart Rosette CutUps
- Then there is another rectangle scrap cut 3 1/2 x 1 3/4"
- The lacy looking layer was cut with Eyelet CutUps
- Next up is a frame cut with Four Seasons Duo Dies
- Before I adhere everything, the sentiment was stamped with Catherine Pooler Twilight ink
- All the layers were then adhered to the white card base just a little out of kilter. The kitty and the frame were popped up on adhesive foam squares.
Here are links to TCP products used:
That's it for me today. I hope you will make the rounds to see what the other designers have created. Stop by to see Nancy, Kerry, Leigh, Christine, and Julee. Comment here and on each of their blogs and/or Instagram (mine is @brendanh50) for a chance to win a $10 gift voucher. We’ll pick a winner each day from the comments and post them on the TCP blog and on our Facebook page. Good luck, with this great sale, that $10 voucher will go far!
Thanks for stopping by!