Are you Yeti to Party with us at The Cat's Pajamas? Today starts the November release sneaky peek week and boy do we have some goodies to share with you. This month we have 5 stamp sets and 3 coordinating dies we will be sharing over the next week. The stamp/die sets will be sold as a bundle at a discounted price. The stamps that aren't bundled have the free matching Cutables. We also have a Theater Card Cutable for you this month that's a bunch of fun to create.
Each new product will be available on the day of its sneak peek. Release day will be November 24...buy, more big news, Alma is starting her Black Friday Sale...TODAY. It will run for 2 weeks so that means you can get new release items on sale! The Poochie Pack and the Kitty Kat Pack will be available beginning December 2.
Today we are giving you a peek of Yeti to Party. These are my kinda monsters!
- This card started with a top folding white card base.
- A design paper (DP) panel 4 x 5 1/4", a solid color panel 3 x 4 1/4", a strip of DP 4 x 3/4" and a coordinating blue strip 4 x 1" were all cut. The blue strip was die cut using Pinking Edge die and all were layered as shown above.
- The Yetis were stamped, die-cut and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment was stamped using a stamp positioner.
- I decided the balloons would be a festive addition. They were stamped, die-cut and colored with Prismacolors.
- They were positioned as show above with the purple Yeti and the blue Yeti popped up on foam tape.
- The hearts on the balloons were filled in with crystal tickles and then positioned on the card as shown above.
Here are the links to the products used-
Now it's your turn. Would you like to win a little $$ to buy your new favorites with? Head on over to see the wonders created by Leigh, Christine, Cristena, Melissa, Wendy and Kerry. Comment here and on each of their blogs and/or Instagram (mine is @brendanh50) for a chance to win a $10 gift voucher. We’ll pick a winner each day from the comments and post them on the TCP blog and on our Facebook page.
Thanks so much for popping by today! We can't wait to show you the rest of the release! Take good care.