I heard Luke Bryan's song, One Margarita, the other day. It obviously stuck in my head because this is the card I created for the new TCP Tuesday Challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas.
- This card started with a 120# white card base 5x5 inches. Patterned paper panels were cut and layered on the card base.
- A circle was cut from another patterned paper and layered on top of a circle frame cut from a different patterned paper. This was layered onto the card base.
- Next, a piece of plastic netting that came from a bag of, you guessed it, limes was laid down.
- The margarita glasses were cut from recycled packaging and "frosted" by running a nail file over them.
- The margarita was fussy cut and adhered to the back of the glasses. Rock Candy Stickles and some glitter served well as the "salt".
- Once dry, the margarita were popped up onto the circle.
- The sentiment from Liquid Therapy was stamped on a strip, popped up and adhered at an angle.
- A few green holographic holeless sequins were added to finish it off.
We will have a new challenge monthly on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
To play along, just upload your project to The Cat’s Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button.
You don't have to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp, digi, die or Stencilz, but if you have them we would love to see them.
On the first day of the new challenge, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge entries and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
I can't wait to see your creations!