Wednesday, June 24, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #561


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something in the Shabby Chic style.  Now to me, that means tattered ribbon and distressed papers, vintage makes it even better.  I can't wait to see how you interpret it.

Our Sponsor this week is -


For my card I used Oriental Girl from, you guessed it, ADU.  I have loved this image for such a long time and finally went ahead and purchased it.  As you can see, I have distressed the edges and added a bit of tea stained cheese cloth.  I LOVED making this card!


Why not join us this week at CRAFT Challenge blog, there is a fabulous prize for the winner.  If you need some inspiration, you will want to visit my teamies.

I pray you are all doing well and hanging in during the ups and downs of this topsy turvy year.  Thanks for looking in!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS: I would like to join the following challenges -
All Dressed Up Challenge - June Challenge #106

5 comments:

  1. This is my most fav oriental image too Brenda, I have used it many times as my design team creation for ADU.
    With DT hat on...
    Lovely and sweet card, love the image you chose and your colouring is admirable.… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, oh she is so gorgeous and I don't think I have seen her before, you made her even more beautiful of course, gorgeous card.
    Its lovely when you wait then finally treat yourself, I did yesterday and am sat waiting for the post, can't wait I really can't, its only a Geli plate but I have been dying to have ago, could be a disaster but hey ho thats life..haha....Have a geat day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Brenda. Gorgeous colour and your colouring is brilliant. Love the little embellies at the bottom too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shabby chic card Brenda,beautiful image and colouring love the embellishments and tea stained cheescloth a great idea!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and pretty card. Love the combination of colours and pretty design! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts