Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Little Red Wagon #551

Wow, can you believe it is the last Wednesday in May.  This means  it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge but it also means time is flying way too fast.  Kate is on deck this week as our hostess and she is challenging us to "Line It Up".  Now what that means is she wants to see a line (or lines) on your project.  Now I suppose that could include lined design paper, die cut lines or an image with lines on it like my card for a few ideas.

Here's what happened for me -



I looked it up to be sure the lines on the staff are actually called lines.   This is what I learned - 
"The staff (also called stave, plural: staves) consists of five horizontal, parallel lines, upon which all musical notes, clefs etc. are placed...There are five lines and four spaces in a staff".  

So this card should meet the requirement!  It was such fun to make with new dies from Frantic Stamper.

We would love for you to get things "lined up" and have you join us  over at Little Red Wagon.  If it is more inspiration you need,  be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Thanks so much for popping in. 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Frantic Stamper Dies - Parade Brass (FRA-DIE-10826), Music Ribbon (FRA-DIE-10294), Mattie Thin Lower Alphabet (FRA-DIE-09262)
Jewels - Pretty Pink Posh metallic rose gold
Distress Ink - Candied Apple, Blueprint Sketch

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and background-love the music score and die-cut figures
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...staff lines count, now why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me laugh! Your staff absolutely meets the requirements of lines - and in such a fabulous way! I'm glad you're confident too though!

    The design is fabulous with the silhouettes atop the smooshed ink. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative way to add the lines! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing background, Brenda and i like the theme on your card. Everything fits so great together. The Notes, the figures - just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. My word girl...you have been busy, I can't believe I have missed so much!! This is fabulous, something so rousing about a marching band!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts