Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Little Red Wagon Challenge #544

It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janice is up and wants us to Mix It Up.  By that, she is challenging us to use products from more than one company/designer.  

Here's what happened for me -





I've started a new junk journal.  I mixed papers beautiful papers by The Paper Boutique with a bunch of wonderful dies by Frantic Stamper.   It's not quite done yet.  If you want to see it when it's finished, please leave a comment and I'll try and get some more and better pictures.  I just love working on these things, it most definitely takes my mind off the things going on in the world.  The cover idea came from ShabbySoul here on YouTube.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Take good care of yourself!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, now you had to know I would be sat here with my hand up....well almost....saying of course we want to see it when finished, I speak for everyone I am sure, so please lets have a look, its gorgeous and now I want to make one but am in the middle of a set of drawers which may or may not, ever see blogland, its a tricky time...haha...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful, Brenda! I love the soft blues. And I would LOVE to see more photos when you're finished! Please share!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So vintage and lovely.....and of course I want to see it when it's finished! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts