Wednesday, March 4, 2020

CRAFT Challenge #547 - Female


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a female/feminine card.

Our Sponsors this week are -


and


I had the pleasure of designing with one of the digits from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps called Doodle Flowers.  The sentiment is from Frantic Stamper's Scribble Flowers 2.  Here's what happened - 



We sure hope you'll check out the CRAFT Challenge blog this week and join us in making your female/feminine creations.  You'll be able to see the DT's wonderful makes and learn more about the prizes up for grabs.  Thanks so much for checking in.  

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I think your reading my mind, I have that sentiment stamp somewhere...but can I find it and have looked for two days, I shall just have to 'pc' it I suppose, I love your card its so sweet and so nice to see some pretty flowers on this cold and frosty morning...enjoy your day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Brenda and I love that sweet sentiment..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card love the flowers and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts