Monday, August 19, 2019

TCP Tuesday Reminder



Hi there!  Can you believe over half the month of August is done? No worries though, you still have plenty of time to join us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday.   I took a look at the blog yesterday and there are so many wonderful cards.  To join in, make a clean and simple card and link it up over at the TCP blog.  You don't have to use TCP stamps, but it would sure make us smile extra big to see you use them.

Here's a card I put together in about15 minutes.  It features the darling deer from Nature's Christmas Tree and a sentiment from Reindeer Games -


This card started with a #120 white card base.  I added 3 strips of washi at a diagonal.  The little deer stamped had already been stamped and cut out using the free cut files here.  I colored him up with Copic markers and adhered him to the center of the card.  The sentiment was stamped with Galaxy Gold Brilliance ink.  To finished things off I added a few Silver Saucer Sequins and a little Nuvo glitter gloss to the ornaments.  

Here's another look -


Here are the details in a nutshell -

Each month a new challenge is posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and Facebook page.
To play, just upload your design to the link up on The Cat’s Pajamas blog
The Cat’s Pajamas products are NOT required, but we sure would LOVE to see them!
The winner is announced the first Tuesday of the following month and will receive a $50 gift voucher to The Cat's Pajamas store.

Be sure to check out what the other TCP designers have created to inspire you.  Thanks so much for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts