Monday, July 29, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Release Day and Blog Hop

and Release Day at The Cat's Pajamas!

Hopefully you have arrived here from wonderful Kerry's blog, you won't want to miss a thing her hands have created!  Hasn't this release been a wonderful mixed bag of goodies?  For today's hop I'm sharing a happy card I made using KICKIN' IT.




For this card, the Bunny was stamped twice, once on Neenah paper and once on masking paper.  The masking paper was fussy cut and placed to protect the image while I created clouds (tumbled glass distress oxide ink) and grass (mowed lawn distress oxide ink) using the new GREAT OUTDOORS STENCILZ, in and the new BIG BEAUTIFUL BLENDING BRUSH.  I colored my favorite Bunny and his flowers with Copic markers.  I used the Spring Tag Duo Die to cut the image into a tag.  I finished up by adding a hand cut sentiment and dotting the center of the flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops in dandelion yellow

The back panel was created using distress oxide sprays in wilted violet, picked raspberry and broken china.  They were sprayed and then splattered with water on white cardstock.  This was layered onto a white card base and the tag was popped up on fun foam and glued to the front.  The playful Serbet holeless sequins where add for a bit more fun.

So as I mentioned, today is release day which means there are some special deals to be had.  Grab that wish list and head on over to the TCP store to check them out.

Now, I want to send you over to Cristena's blog, another one whose creative ideas totally amaze me.  Here is the entire line up just in case you need it.

Rebekah 
Kerry 
Brenda (that's me)
Cristena 
Deborah 
Beata 
Wendy 
Melissa 
Christine 
Julee 
Nancy 
Alma 

Thanks so much for all you visits and kind comments this last week.  I can't wait to see what you make with this fab new release!

Aloha,
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Love that pretty background and the sponged clouds behind your bunny! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cheery card. I love that special touch with the ribbon and string.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card with pretty colors! Love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the lavender and the deelish ribbon treatment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!! That bunny is just precious. I love your flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marisela Delgado said: Cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, that's a tag. The background makes the tag stand out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet card with the great fun images, Brenda! Love the sentiment on the little tag! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts