Friday, July 26, 2019

Sketch Saturday #574


I'm a little late posting this, but wanted to be sure to invite you to join us in the new sketch over at Sketch Saturday.  This week, Deb has a great sketch for us to draw inspiration from.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is We Are 3 Digital Shop and the prize is a very generous $15.00 gift certificate to their shop.



Here's the sketch by Kel -


And here's my take on the sketch -









I used a SU! embossing folder to create the illusion of the vertical lines and dug out some "vintage" embellies in the form of little flower brad.  I'm not sure how long I have had them in my stash, but would guess they are from my scrapbooking days (15+ years).

We hope you join us this week and look forward to seeing your creations!  

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts