Thursday, July 25, 2019

Frantic Stamper Feels Like Summer

I hope you have all had a wonderful July.  I had the pleasure of taking about 2 weeks to visit friends on the mainland and had an absolutely wonderful time.  Because of that and a couple other things, I am running sorely behind with posting my cards made with the wonderful July release from Frantic Stamper.  I will forge forward since there are very few days left in the month.

The first card was made using the Pirate Ship die (FRA-DIE-10674) exclusively -


The perfect water paper and a "pirate map" downloaded from the internet made this card pretty fast to put together.  The ship was jazzed up by die cut layering of the ship.  A little distress was added with craft chalk to age things a bit.  The sentiment was stamped with alphabet stamps.

The second card also features the Pirate Ship die (FRA-DIE-10674), this time backed up by a doubled up Big Splash (FRA-DIE-10669) -


This is another pretty straight forward card.  I used Stitched Waves (FRA-DIE-10258) from a previous release to create my own stencil to make the clouds in the little scene.  The ship was again layered and distress with craft chalk.  It was all attached to an A2 card base.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in the comments.  I hope to share a couple more cards tomorrow, so stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts