Monday, May 27, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas May Release


The Cat's Pajamas release day is finally here and we are celebrating with a blog hop!  You should have arrived here from Rebekah's amazing blog.  

Here's the full line-up if you need it -

Melissa
Christine
Julee
Nancy
Cristena
Deborah
Beata
Wendy
Kerry
Rebekah
Brenda (that's me)
Alma/TCP

For the hop today, I have several cards to share with you.  The first features another card using Hay Neighbor and Farming dies (you can buy these as a bundle and save 10%) -



This card was very straight forward to make.  I die cut the frames using Four Seasons Duo Dies and stamped and die cut the images.  The darling images were colored with Copic markers.  The base panel was embossed and adhered to a card base.  The frames and images were glued in place and the sentiment was stamped using VersaFine onyx black using a MISTI.

The next card features the gorgeous Flutter By CutUps, Folk Art Flowers and Folklove Flowers CutUps -


This is another card that is made simple by using the Folk Art Flowers bundle.  I started by using the Flutter By die on a white 4"x5 1/4" panel and one of the butterflies from yellow cardstock.  Next I stamped the sentiment on the panel using a MISTI.  The flowers and watering card was die cut and then stamped with a MISTI.  All the elements were placed on the card front and adhered with glue.  The panel was popped up with foam tape and placed on a white cardstock base.  The dotty flowers were partially popped up, the butterfly and some of the Silver Saucer sequins were glued in place and voila.  

Last of all I have a tag I made for Father's Day using That's How I Roll -



A while back I made a stencil using the Sun Cutable which I pulled out for this tag.  I started by cutting my own tag and stenciling it with Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink.  I removed the stencil and went over the entire tag again with the same ink.  Next the "bowling alley" was hand from "wood-like" papers.  The images and tag were stamped, clear heat embossed and cut out.  The bowling ball was paper pieced and covered with Crystal Accents.  The sentiment tag was stamped and heat embossed.  The shirt was colored with Copic markers and stripes were added with a Jelly Roll pen.  The bowling pens were colored with Prismacolor pencils.  All images were glued in place.  A little tab was cut and placed at the top for a hole punched for the ribbon which was placed.

I'm sure many of you have already taken a look in the TCP store.  If you haven't yet, now is the time you can take advantage of the Kitty Kat Pack and the Poochie Pack savings.  This is such a great release, there's sure to be plenty on your wish list.  

Thanks so much for your visits and comments this week.  Congratulations to those who won In It to Win It!  Now I'm sending you over to the Top Kitty herself, Alma at The Cat's Pajamas Blog.
Aloha,
Brenda


5 comments:

  1. You outdid yourself Brenda - three fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This release is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!! The farming animals are too cute!!!!!!!! I love how you used the different papers with the postage die, and the coloring of the cute animals!! I am in shock at how cute these are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tag and I LOVE the way you highlighted the animals with the postage stamp die

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. Just LOVE the tag so much! The perspective is on fleek. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful projects you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts