Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Extraterrestrial Abductions Day!

Happy Extraterrestrial Abductions Day!  I was trying to figure out how to come up with a challenge and ran across a website, Holiday Insights, that listed all sorts of "holidays".  To celebrate, I am asking to see your space related creations.  You can include aliens, astronauts, space ships or planetary images, I'm thinking galaxy backgrounds.  Anything space related will fit just fine!

Here's my card with a galaxy background and the Bunny astronaut -



I actually foiled his space suit, with is kinda hard to see and looks a little sketchy here but IRL it turned out pretty good.  The galaxy background was created with distress oxides on watercolor paper and embossing powder completed the starry look.

I can't wait to see your creations!  If you need some ideas, be sure to check out the cards the Girlfriends have for you.  

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card love the foiled spacemans suit and brilliant background--my grandaughter just made a card I left her for 10 mins---10 mins with strict instructions not to touch anything else till I got back---when I came back she had covered the floor with patterned napkins to spray and covered it with glitter BUT I dont have glitter-only used embossing powder and as she picked it up it went all over !!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts