Friday, February 22, 2019

Sketch Saturday #552


It's time for another Sketch Saturday sketch for you to try!  This week Claire came up with a great layout.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch this week as you will see in a minute.  Here's the sketch -


Our wonderful sponsor this week is MMedell Illustrations.  You really should take a peek at the store!


Here's my take on the sketch using a darling image provided by our sponsor.  He is called Sing Bear and can be found here in the Mmedell Illustrations Etsy store -


I took a little liberty with the placement of the snowflake.  Here he is a bit closer, his face is all covered with "snow"!


I hope you'll have the time to join us this week.  As always, you'll have a change to win a wonderful prize by just linking up.  Thanks so much for dropping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Morning Brenda, Oh this is so cute, must go look at the shop. I love your card. Hope your enjoying your weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card this is. Love that bear, beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts