Friday, November 30, 2018

Sketch Saturday



It's Sketch Saturday time again with sketch #542 by Niki!


Our sponsor this week is Star Stampz.  I had the pleasure of coloring up and creating with Me and My Snowman -




I colored her up with my Copic markers and printed out some digi paper by Nit Wit Collections called Snow Family Too for a non-traditional Christmas look.  Be sure to stop by the Sketch Saturday for more inspiration from the team.  We would love to have you play along with us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Oh pink for Christmas. This girl looks so happy. Love the way you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts